Again a strongly rated stock, Alamos, bidding for a poor performer.
Ironically it is the "safe jurisdiction" Canadian underground miner being bought out by the Mexican based open pit Alamos.
There seems to be some suggestion that another bidder may emerge, with a better "fit" and at a better price; whilst the bid is at a premium to recent lows it is still well below the prices of a year or two ago for a producing company with plenty of cash and strategic alternatives.
Alamos's stock price has taken a hit, but on a long view could be at support.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?