This dates from September/October 2012 and is one of the best presentations I have seen from Bass of his views on Japan, Europe, the US and debt.
If the clear turn to debt monetisation in Japan is the beginning of the end he has bet on, will investors flock to the US$ or will they foresee the same problems to come for the US and move to Gold?
YouTube Presentation Linked HERE
And what appears to be a document of the main presentation themes in with the slides referenced presumably in a letter to investors. - HERE
Some synopsis from Metal Augmentor but there was much more worth consideration
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?