HT to Tommy Humphrey's CEO.ca on posting the Hemlo discovery documentary.
Back to the early 1980's, speaking of a different age of discovery and investing, a 25m oz high grade deposit next to a major highway in Canada. Noranda developing a mine in 2 years, for $250m to mine 1/3 of Canada's gold production. Corona $2 to $20 in weeks. Scepticism on a new discovery in the heart of a district with long exploration.
Then 200 companies follow. The rise of the Vancouver exchange in providing risk capital.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?