Ray Dalio manages $120bn at Bridgewater, so may have a perspective on things..!
Interview in Barron's Here
Points to 15 year deleveraging cycles, through a combination of austerity, default and money printing.
Suggests 10% gold allocations, gold as a currency to protect against devaluation by indebted US, European and Japanese governments. Much more worth reading full 2 page article. Views and perspectives on Europe and risks of European gold liquidity sales.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?