There are a number who see an opportunity to exit bonds (government paper debt) at the current extreme high values. Some who look to gold at the end of the bond bull market.
Ultimately I believe bonds and interest rates are incredibly political they are being "acted upon", price discovery will come but perhaps not quickly.
Geoff at Cara Community of the Trade of the Decade - Short Bonds - Long Gold (part way down from top of daily blog page)
Zerohedge on Pension Fund Gold buying
Small percentages of Institutionally managed pension funds would see enormous capital flows.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?