HT - "My Own Market Narrative" Blog (see blogroll) for recommending "The Short Side of Long" blog.
Interesting contrarian views.
In particular the chart of stock market performances in Election years.
There is a regular thump of "Sell in May" currently, given the wisdom of doing so in 2010 and 2011. The chart indicates a strong summer in election years.
Also seeing the dollar as weak in what should be a supportive environment.
Positive commodities in a "late cycle" rally
This article summarises much of this together with a positive China, commodities outlook and looking to an end in the bond bull market.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?