Another junior merger proposal.
Here an asset on the OTC exchange which was recently put into production and halted requiring further development capital acquired by a company with a more remote long term development project.
Significant creditor negotiations will be required to make this work.
Waterton, Sandstorm and International Goldfields are Santa Fe creditors involved.
Clearly Nolan Watson's Sandstorm got involved in streaming some very marginal emerging producers, Colossus has failed, Brigus needed further finance but found an offer from Primero, now Santa Fe will be restructured.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?