Some miner/explorer charts showing price increases on high relative volume over the past month.
While plenty are just half penny-crappers doubling to a penny there are some, particularly on less dramatic volume, which are the clear leaders attracting the current fund flows.
More to do to exclude stocks with recent splits, though these should flag on the charts, and a closer review required of .ax stock sectors. A number are driven by M&A.
Quite a few graphite and rare earth stocks moving and nickel after the Indonesian announcement.
As always only some starting point for due diligence.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?