Rick Rule interview Palisade Radio
About his early career, starting out as a bouncer, confusing a bull market with brains losing it all and learning about cyclicality.
Trading optionality, buying assets uneconomic at current unsustainable prices. Doing nothing with gold in the ground. Look for rapidly declining G&A expenses. Dual strategy - high grade near mines NPV, increasing precious metals thesis intact so also look at optionality plays - speculative strategy large part of personal portfolio. Binary outcomes attractive. $100k to $20k or $2m.
Buy top quartile companies with no competition 5-15 fold returns. Full warrants 25 fold.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?